Leveraging our streamlined operations from R & D to manufacturing, we have crafted a value-add model that effectively transitions from APIs to various formulations and new drug delivery systems.
Our outstanding 7 manufacturing facilities, stringent quality standards, robust compliance practices and an enviable regulatory track record combine to make our Finished Dosage business, a true value-based solution. Be it sterile, solid dosage forms or specialist filling, we accelerate the speed-to-market for our customers while mitigating risk.
We have initiated several strategic initiatives to strengthen and fortify our FDF business across generic, branded and contract manufacturing segments.
In a short span we expanded our MRs from 40 to a 100, achieved 30 market authorizations and ANDA’s and have set-up a contract research lab to support our own filings of MA and ANDA.
Having established ourselves with finished formulations in the semi regulated markets, we set our sights on growth in the regulated generic markets such as Europe, US, Canada & Australia.
With the acquisition of the US FDA inspected solid oral dosage (SOD) facility at Alathur, Tamilnadu, from Actavis in 2013, we are now ready to deliver quality generic formulations to the regulated market. Our facility at Alathur, Tamilnadu, India is dedicated to solid dosage form manufacturing, supported by an outstanding regulatory record and intimate knowledge of regulations. We cover everything from blending, granulation, compression, encapsulation, coating, drying and formulation to packaging.
Located on an expansive area of 20,000 sq. Mts, this facility is equipped with state-of- art machinery. With a current installed capacity of 1.2billion Solid Oral Dosage (SOD) (Capsules 500 Milo Units; Tablets: 700 Milo Units), plans are underway to enhance this capacity to 2 billion SOD.
- Located in the SIDCO Pharmaceutical Compalex, Alathur (TN)
- Installed capacity of 1.2 billion oral solids (currently under expansion to 2 billion)
- ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 compliant
- US FDA inspected
- In conformance with CGMP, USFDA, EUGMP, WHOGMP and other technical and statutory requirements.
- Installed with the latest HVAC / water systems and are equipped with high speed automated lines ensuring quality & time delivery of products.
- Can handle 12 product transfers per year
- Packaging capacity : 300 Milo Units
- Warehouse equipped with
- 1099 pallets space for RM and PM
- 80 pallet space for FP
- Dedicated mfg. areas for product transfers & commercials
- 100% check weigher for filled capsules
- Tablet press with auto-weight control
- Integrated bottle packaging line with tertiary 1D barcode
Semi – Regulated Market (RoW)
Our capabilities to meet the regulatory requirements of different countries, has enabled us to develop a rich and diverse product portfolio of branded formulations in ophthalmic, nutraceutical & dermatology. Thus, we ensure that we meet customers’ requirements in India, Southeast Asia, Africa and Middle East.
We are making a conscious effort to expand our global footprint by having alliances with global players for collaborative research, marketing tie-ups and joint ventures to create synergies.
Our 5 manufacturing facilities all of which are WHO and CGMP certified, are equipped to deliver a range of dosage delivery formats that include Capsules, Tablets, Syrups & liquids, Sprays & ointments, making us the preferred manufacturing partner for global pharmaceutical organizations.
Jeedimetla, Hyderabad (Unit 1)
- Manufactures dosage forms across delivery platforms such as liquid orals, tablets, capsules and ointments in variours therapeutic categories
- Approved by PICS nations
Jeedimetla, Hyderabad (Unit 2)
- Manufactures dosage forms across delivery platforms
- Batch compounding capacities from 100 ltrs to 500 ltrs with 3 piece HDPE/Vial filling capacities
- ISO 13485 certified
- CE certificate for medical devices
- Two liquid manufacturing lines each of 3000 ltrs per day
- Two tablet granulation lines of 500 kgs each per day
- Located in the area which enjoys various tax concessions
- Engaged in manufacturing non-sterile syrups, tablets, capsules, external creams and lotions
- WHOGMP certified
- ISO 9001-2000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications
- Manufactures wide range of quality Eye care products
- The Ophthalmic range is operating at present under two separate divisions AUGEN &PRUDENTIA at some areas of operation.
- The presence in ENT, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and General Medicine broad based our presence in Indian Pharma Industry.
Indian pharmaceutical Association acknowledged for implementation of cGMP standards in process.
Contract Manufacturing (CMO)
Vivimed serves various reputed companies through the CMO division and has been able to generate various products.
Capsules and Tablets: Flexasur; Spasmocip Plus; Codarin; Butaproxivon; Valenzia Tablets; Arachitol Tablet; C Pink Tablet
Syrups and liquids: Codarex; Inalgel; Viscodyne; Brozedex (sugar free); Celadrin; Mits Codeine Linctus; Candid Lotion; Candid Mouth Paint
Nasal sprays and Ointments: Otrivin; Nasivion Moist (spray); Nasivion (nasal drops); Candbiotic Ear Drop; Otrivin Nasal Spray; Tobrop
We have our branded formulations in niche and high growth therapeutic segments such as Ophthalmic, Nutraceuticals & Dermatology and Pain.
Ophthalmic: Renicol, Lysicon-V, Care Tears and Dexacort.
Nutraceuticals & Dermatology: Our range of Nutraceuticals products include enzyme preparations, B-lactams, anti-oxidants and multi-vitamins for women and children