Awards & Certifications
Vivimed is certified under the following quality, environmental, safety and social accountability system: ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, BS OHSAS 18001:2007 and SA 8000:2008. We have a rich history in innovation and development, which we leverage into adding value for our customers and stakeholders.
- Integrated Management System (IMS) certification for manufacturing and supply of Specialty Chemicals and Active Pharmaceutical ingredients
- Social Accountability (SA 8000: 2008) certification for CSR and Fair Labour & Safety practice
- ISO 14001:2004 certification for Environmental Management System
- ISO 18001: 2007 Certification for Safety Management System
- Certification for Bio-Terrorism preparedness from the US FDA (a prerequisite for exports to certain countries)
- Pre-registered its products for REACH (Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of Chemicals) in Europe
- R&D certified as a GLP Laboratory by CISR, a government of India undertaking
- PIC/S Certification for the supply of finished pharmaceutical formulations. PIC/S is a globally renowned regulatory body whose members include AGES; MHRA, Health Canada; ANSM; Swiss medic and ZLC to name a few.
- Ernst and Young – Mr. Santosh Varalwar got nominated for Entrepreneur of the year award (2012)
- Participated in Personal care & health care ingredients
- Presented at the Indian society of cosmetics & chemists on India a Global sourcing days
- Implementation of supplier enabled innovative idea in association with Johnson & Johnson
- State export excellence award (2011-12) by the Govt. of Karnataka – Pharmaceuticals, Petroleum & Petroleum products, Chemicals & Plastics, Micro/small – Gold – Presented by VTPC, Vishveshvaraya Trade promotion centre
- Excellence in product line strategy in the Indian preservative market in 2005 by Frost & Sullivan