Pursuant to Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with the Companies(Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules, 2014, Vivimed Labs Limited has formulated “Vivimed CSR Policy”.
Vivimed CSR Policy encompasses Vivimed Labs Limited’s (Vivimed’s)
philosophy towards the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
The objective of the Vivimeds CSR Policy is to ensure:
- A considered and common approach to CSR across the Company resulting in the selection of constituencies and causes that deliver maximum social benefit.
- That Vivimed undertakes the activities as specified in Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013, as amended from time to time and expenditure to be incurred thereon.
- Vivimed will undertake CSR projects related to the list of activities prescribed under Schedule VII of the Companies, Act, 2013 as amendedfrom time to time.
- Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly, and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects.
- Promoting gender equality, empowering women, setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans, setting up old age homes, day care centres and such other facilities for senior citizens and measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward groups.
- Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agro forestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining quality of soil, air and water.
- Protection of national heritage, art and culture including restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance and works of art; setting up public libraries; promotion and development of traditional arts and handicrafts.
- Measures for the benefit of armed forces veterans, war widows and their dependents.
- Training to promote rural sports, nationally recognised sports, Paralympics and Olympic sports
- Contribution to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or any other funds set up by the Central Government for socio-economic development and relief and welfare of the Schedule Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women
- Contributions or funds provided to technology incubators located withinacademic institutions which are approved by the Central Government.
- Rural development projects.
- Any other CSR programmes as may be included by the Central Government in Schedule VII of the Companies, Act, 2013 from time to time.
- Such other projects which, in view of the Board of Directors, are within the scope of CSRactivities prescribed by the Central Government from time to time.